Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lookie! Lookie! I'm in Print!

Check it out. Whisper and Shira are together in a print book called Twin Leopards.
 
This book will not go on sale to the general public until after my two public events. The first event will be in Seattle, WA on August 24th. I will have the book there to sign for readers who attend. I'll include details as soon as I get them.

The second event is Lunch with Dahlia and Tressie. That is dated September 22nd. Lucky readers can sit down to lunch with me, Tressie Lockwood, and author Dahlia Rose. I will have the book available to my special readers who attend that luncheon in Charlotte, NC. Details are on my Facebook event page. Also, I will do a separate post on my blog with the details.

I believe I'll have another book first time in print at the signings, but I'm not sure yet. I should have a new story as well, not yet published that I'll make available to my attending readers. When I get the details, I will definitely share.

No comments:

Post a Comment