Monday, January 11, 2016

Duke is Coming - Today, Tomorrow, or This Week! Get Ready!

Duke is coming. Either today or tomorrow. Get ready! You remember Duke, right? The fourth book in the Marquette Family series? I hope my readers are looking forward to it.

I had a hard time at first because I felt like Duke was such a jerk, and I didn't like him. Somehow, I knew he could be redeemed, and that he could find love.

Underneath it all, Duke has been misunderstood. Even his own family didn't fully realize what Duke had done and would do for them. We learned a little about the lengths Duke would go to in Stefan's book.

But Duke still needed to make some reforms in his character. Nothing works like the love of a good woman, right? Still, don't count him out. He's still the black sheep of the family, and some things will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment