Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Cerulean Secret

UPDATE: I had to change this cover because I decided to do a sequel to The Way Back to tell Jamie's story. I didn't want anyone to get confused. So here is the updated cover for Cerulean Secret.

https://amzn.to/2xc9jUn



I know. Cerulean Secret has a similar cover to The Way Back.
The story has nothing to do with The Way Back, but I loved the cover so much, I decided why fix something when it's not broken. Lol. Anyway, Cerulean Secret is about 51,000 words. Yay for longer! The interesting thing about this book is that I broke my normal mold again. Bradley is 45 years old, while Stacia is only 25 years old. Yikes!

He's sexy and kind, the ultimate good guy. I think you'll love him. Give Bradley a chance. You won't regret it.




No comments:

Post a Comment