Thursday, December 12, 2019

Planning His Wedding


 Y'all! The last few weeks have been a CHALLENGE! My computer has been having problems for a long time, and I kept dealing with it. I'm talking about running really slow. Then it got to the point where I had to reinstall the operating system.

Then it stopped working.

I tried to reinstall the OP again, and guess what. I deleted my whole harddrive by mistake! SOB!!!! Plus, I hadn't backed up my computer in over a year. So I lost all the books and covers I had written and created since then, in addition to half of a book I had plotted. Well, I always upload a book to my Google Drive. (The half plot is gone forever.)

I lost Photoshop, which I use to create covers. (Rolling on the floor sucking thumb like an infant. ) So if you think my current cover is questionable in quality, I'm sorry. I'm learning a new program because Photoshop costs a fortune if you don't want a monthly charge to use it.

Anywho, enough whining. Here is my latest book. I hope you enjoy it.


Planning His Wedding

Shona Wells and Micah Reed have been friends since college. Everyone knows Shona loves Micah, but what does Micah feel for her? When Micah announces to Shona that he's getting married, she's shocked and hurt. She never thought he would step up to the plate with anyone--least of all the skank he's been dating.

Things get worse when his fiancee asks Shona to help her plan the wedding. Shona wants to say no, but how can she explain to her best friend that she can't support him during one of the most important times of his life? They've cried through the loss of a parent and laughed together through silly movies. Why can't Micah see her as more than a friend?

What Shona doesn't know is Micah has a secret--a big one he's kept from her for more than a decade. He can't marry her. The only option is to choose someone else. He knows he shouldn't ask her to help plan his wedding to another woman. Everyone knows Shona loves him, and he's seen it for years. They can't be together because of his secret. Although his heart is breaking, he'll do what he has to do.

GET THE BOOK HERE
Kobo 

No comments:

Post a Comment