Wednesday, January 15, 2020

The Bribe and the Baby



This book is the sequel to Planning His Wedding. We met Neena in book one. She's Shona's best female friend. We also saw but didn't talk to her hero, Willem, in book one.

Willem was born and raised in Holland, The Netherlands. Normally when I write about a foreign hero, I include lots of dialogue in their native tongue. Willem's mother tongue is Dutch, but I have him speak only one word in Dutch in this story. His dad speaks one word as well.

I chose to limit the foreign language because when I considered reading a previous book for audio, I found I can't pronounce (*read don't have a clue how to pronounce*) words in other languages that I haven't learned. I thought I would simplify my life. And honestly, I'm not sure whether the words get on your last nerve. Lol.

Anyway, the blurb and links to purchase are below.


The Bribe and the Baby


Willem betrayed Neena, and Neena betrayed him right back. Then she left town pregnant with his baby. When she returns four years later, she claims her son isn't his. Not even her best friend Shona believes her, but Neena is closed-mouthed about her life while she was gone. She's determined to start over and leave the past behind.

When Willem learns about Neena's son, he's determined to find out if the boy is his. He made mistakes four years ago that he regrets, but he won't let Neena push him away because of them. He will show her what she meant to him then and what she means to him now.

Willem's family didn't stay out of their business four years ago, and they refuse to stay quiet now. Manipulation and interference almost destroyed Neena and Willem. The Visser family is powerful and will do whatever is necessary to protect their own.

GET THE BOOK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment