Friday, June 12, 2020

Coming Soon - Mate For Hire

Hello, readers,

Right now, I'm hard at work writing the third and final book in the For Hire Dragon Shifter Series. When I started this series, I had ideas in mind for humans and shifters, and the delicate balance between them.

I wanted to be careful not to focus too much on the conflict or possible conflict between the two because of our current events. It just triggers certain feelings in me with so much turmoil in our society. I can't ignore the tension because of the story, but I will do my best to focus more on the romance.

I thought about getting really into this world and having fun with it, but it just isn't the time. Maybe somewhere down the line when things are more settled around us. Meanwhile, please look forward to the third story in July.

Thanks.

-Tress

No comments:

Post a Comment