Sunday, September 27, 2020

Coming Soon

 Hey, Everybody,

I hope everything is going great (as well as can be expected). I'm working on a new book right now with a Christmas theme. It's early, but I wasn't feeling Halloween this year. I wanted something light-hearted and fun because we need it. Am I right?

Anyway, I don't have a blurb just yet, but here's the cover:

The book is about Audre and Alessandro, best friends. They own a small resort in the mountains together, and they're having trouble keeping it afloat. Neither is that great at--well anything other than getting into mess. Lol. The story hopefully will be an enjoyable and warm read to take you away from current events for a bit.

I'm hoping to get the book out sometime next month (October). Fingers crossed because right now I'm fighting with tendonitis for the third time in my life. Ugh!

- Tress



1 comment: